Sunday, June 04, 2006

The start of something...

Friends and strangers,
Hello and welcome, you have arrived at what will be, for now, a log of my wanderings. My first documented adventure starts today and I will soon be posting from Brazil and Argentina. As both my dedication to this medium and my access to the internet are at present unknowns, I'm not sure how frequently I will post. I don't yet have a very clear picture of what form this blog will take, but look forward to updates on the progress of my trip, photos, and some of my thoughts. I've enabled comments so feel free to leave your own thoughts, recommendations, or anything else. Since this is really my first foray into the production side of blogging, if you have any specific advice or pointers about any aspect of the blog, whether they be about content or layout, I'd be happy to hear them and get your help as I find my voice. That's it for now. Até logo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home